Activating an Sector-Pact subscription is a web, on-line, process made available by the Sector-Pact Service Center to specified Subscriber employees and or agents. Each Sector-Pact has it own programs for:
2. Activating, maintaining and renewing the subscription
3. Maintaining the site-resident templates of data and multimedia information
4. Publishing pact information
5. Accessing and using Sector-Pact information on subscriber sites across the web.
6. Triggering hand-offs, transactions and special services.
7. Policing and enforcing data and information quality.
E. A Sector-Pact Subscription is tied to “information templates” designed to meet the unique needs of each pact. The templates explain the agreement, the rules of subscription, access to data, transactions to be generated and they also control uniformity and quality of communications.
1. Pact Agreement Template
2. Pact Subscriber/User Identity Templates
3. Pact Data & Information Exchange Templates,
4. Pact Transaction Templates
5. Pact Special Service Templates.
F. A Set Of Sector-Pact Uniform Access (Web) Pages are installed on the Subscriber site at the conclusion of the pact activation process. These special Sector-Pact controlled pages regulate user access to Sector-Pact sponsored information on the subscriber site. Distinct from other any other pages created by or for the Subscriber, the Uniform Access Pages are designed to control uniformity of presentation from site to site and pact to pact.
G. The Pact Works Directories are at the center of all pact activity. Each Q- Pact has a Directory of Subscribers, Users, 3rd Parties and Current Issues. These directories are available on-line to all registered users. They have significantly advanced search capabilities and will control advanced features as Sector-Pact comes of age.
H. Pact-Works Corporation. operates three large server data bases in continuous support of all active Sector-Pacts. These servers manage subscriber identity, indexing, pact security, subscriber conformance, quality of distributed information, execution of special services and pact transaction monitoring. Note that these servers bring Sector-Pact subscribers, users and third parties together.
I. Biz-Pact organizes and secures the workspace and may collect, synthesize and publish specific information gathered from Subscriber sites. However, in principal, the subscribers’ information belongs to and is the responsibility of each subscriber. All information and data is located on the subscriber’s own or appointed web site, where it is accessed and published. The Biz-PactDirectories finely index, associate and direct user access to the localized subscriber information
J. Biz-Pactplans and tracks its main revenue stream based upon Sector-Pact information templates activated and renewed. each year. Each Sector-Pact requires a minimum of 3 templates be deployed on each subscriber web site for the duration of the agreement. Templates are activated for 1 year and then renewed. We charge for each activation and renewal.
1. Template charges vary, dependent upon the associated services Pact-Works Corporation. must perform. Template information is maintained by the individual subscribers or their appointed agents. Regular maintenance of the local subscriber data templates is accomplished using Sector-Pact on-line software. Sector-Pact monitors every information maintenance session and prompts the subscribers concerning due and overdue updates. Maintenance sessions are normally not a revenue source.
2. A simple 1000 Subscriber Sector-Pact based upon 3 templates would produce a minimum of $125 per subscriber in the first year. Renewal for the second year would produce $100 per subscriber. The first year revenue for the pact would be $125,000 in year #1 and $100,000 for each year afterward.
3. A more complex 1000 subscriber Sector-Pact with multiple templates could draw $1000 per year per subscriber and produce in excess of $1,000,000 per year.
K. Other forms of revenue are obviously available. The goal of the Strategic Plan is to demonstrate profitability based upon template activities. Other forms of revenue and final template pricing will be the responsibility of the Business Plan
4. Services For A Global Economy
Web Sectors’ job is to build and operate this web driven infrastructure for forming, joining, executing and monitoring both business and non-business agreements electronically. This infrastructure organizes and supplies information in real time. It speeds up the information discovery and learning process. It secures the identity of all parties involved. It provides precedent and clarity to agreements. It efficiently hands-off data and responsibilities from party to party; reduces confusion under intense conditions; documents the execution and proactively follows-up on conformance and success.
Sector-Pact is the first of a series of web agreement service programs to be introduced by Pact-Works Corporation.
We refer to our services as interlocutory and ourselves as interlocutors. To us, this “interlocutory role” reinforces the vision of our primary objective, which is to intermediate during enormous change and to keep the processes of human enterprise alive and vital.
Sector-Pacts will drive all types of business interaction. We use the World Wide Web to its full potential as the tool for large and small, local and global collaborations. Our services are a unique addition to doing business on the web. We are an interlocutory services company committed to bringing sophisticated businesses, institutions, organizations and professionals safely together in cost efficient, highly productive ventures only the global web can inspire and sustain.
4. Bringing Our Business To Market: Pact Mail
Pact-Mail is the initial public presentation of the business. Its deployment is strategic to marketing, timing and economies of business implementation. Pact-Mail is focused upon the resolution of current and recognizable communications problems experienced by the rank and file. These are the people that will use Pact-Mail services throughout their work days.
The selling of Pact-Mail Services segues to the selling of the Web-Pacts that enable Pact mail. The selling of Web-Pacts segues to the real meat of our business which is the facilitation of increasingly globalized operating capabilities for businesses, organizations and governments of the 21st century and beyond.