I. Web Sector Business Profile Activation: Software
You do not have to do everything at once. Start small. You can easily enhance your profile as you see it work for you
A. Online and easy,
B. Compose Your Business Identity Profile
1. Select your directory templates
2. Enter the requested business information
C. Compose Your Visitor Dialogue Profile
1. Define Your Table Of Contents
a. Select your contents templates
b. Enter the requested set up information
2. Enter Your Business Data
a. Select Your templates
b. Enter the requested data
3. Label & Link your Documents & Multi Media Files
a. Load all files into an accessible directory
b. Select Templates
c. Enter the requested data
D. Do a site test installation
1. Test/Print and verify your profile contents
2. Test/Print your dialogue data
3. Test/Print/Run your multimedia files
4. Make Changes
5. Get proper company authorization to activate.
E. Activate Your Site and First Profiles
1. Loads the Hidden Web Sector Pages
a. Subscriber Page
b. Identity Templates Page(s)
2. Activates the Respository
3. Loads the latest Client Site Version of the Web Sector-Tellit Software & Uniform Access Pages.
a. Visitor’s Info Teller:
(1) Table Of Contents Page
(2) Display & Retrieval Page
(3) Sector Search Engine Page (if wanted by client)
(4) Client’s Associations, Affiliations, Credentials And 3rd Party Information Sources & Information Links
4. Sends a copy of the identity profile and subscription requirements to the Web Sector Inc Directory Server
F. Web Sector Directory Server Automatically Responds
1. Updates the client selected directory indexes
2. Notifies the client via email of the .Sector Search Engines accessibility to their new or updated client identity profile
3. Notifies the outside directory sponsor(s) (if any) of the new directory memberships
4. Notifies the authorized client personal to initiate a Web Sector profiling maintenance session for authorization & download of directory and free service links.
5. Posts & schedules any special services requested by the client on the subscription page.
1. WHAT WE DID!
a. BUILT A NEW, FRESH SECTOR FOR BUSINESS DIALOGUE ON THE WEB
WWWBS is the definitive community of active businesses on the web
It permits never before seen levels of differentiation for the active business community, sub communities and unique individual businesses. This permits business visibility and access as it was meant to be. This is: the only source for guaranteed accurate, clear, up to date and actionable information about today’s businesses.
b. BUILT THE INFRASTRUCTURE FOR THE FIRST DISTRIBUTED,NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL, CROSS INDUSTRY BUSINESS INFORMATION DATA BASE
CONTAINING BOTH UNIFORM DATA AND RICH MULTI MEDIA CONTENT THAT IS EASILY ACCESSED AND RATED FOR QUALITY.
c. BUILT A NEW AND INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY THAT CREATES AND MAINTAINS YOUR DYNAMIC PRESENCE ON THE WEB.
(1) Your real Business Identity Profile as simple or as complex as it may be.
(2) Your active Visitor Dialogue Profile that provides the right information to the right people at the right time and is capable of selectively managing many your web based communication programs.
(b) Customer Relations
(c) Public Relations
(d) Employee Relations
(e) Partner Relations
(f) Stockholder Relations
(g) Operations Outreach
(h) E-Deal Sourcing
d. BUILT A BETTER SEARCH ENGINE
(1) More criteria
(2) Sector specific (ie business )
(3) Integrated compound directoried
(4) More connections
e. BUILT FLEET OF BUSINESS FOCUSED DIRECTORIES
(1) BROADER CONTENT
(2) BETTER ORGANIZED
(3) BETTER MAINTAINED
(4) BETTER CONTROLLED
(a) Companies can add and remove themselves from appropriate directories as the opportunity arises.
(5) NEW DIRECTORIES ON DEMAND
f. BUILT BETTER SITE VISITOR SERVICES
See Marketing Outline below